10 important points why you should have Mr. Girish Sharma on board :)
1. Vision and Strategic Focus
- Born Leader (Assertive, Story teller, Dreamer and Front Runner)
- Flair for understanding business verticals, business strengths, core competencies, innovative solutions and strategic direction
- SMAC (Social Media, Mobile, Analytics, Cloud)
2. Transparent and Trustworthy
- Worked under strict deadlines and timelines.
- Understands the value of time management and believes in keeping things simple.
- Firm believer of Lord Shiva and guided by honesty and integrity.
- Less communication gaps and well informed decision making.
- 24X7 available on mobile and less unplanned leaves.
3. Pro-Active and Self Motivated
- Co-Founder at Sharma Clinic and Leadership Consultant at KPS Institution
- Executive Coach and Management Consultant
- Business Analyst, Data Analyst and Program Manager at TCS
- Experience in Contract Management Systems and pitching new Product solutions across different domains including IT, BFSI, Healthcare, CPG and Pharmacy Retail.
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Data Science, NLP, Data Visualization and Advanced Statistical Modelling
4. Passion and Energy
- Positive, Cheerful, Lively, Spontaneous, Creative, Innovative, Approachable and Agile Team Player.
- Event Coordinator: Cavorts-BIT Technical fest, Vibration-BIT Cultural fest, Crest 4.0-GLIM Fest.
- Flash Mob, Raahgiri, Business Relation Events, Team meetings and Social gatherings.
- Founder: Vyaktitva Club (Business quiz, Seminars, Industry connect, Group discussions and Debates)
- CSR, TCS Maitree, Religious Institutions (ISCKON/Arya Samaj Mandir/Shani Mandir)
- Fire safety SPOC, Vaccination and Blood Donation Camps
5. Diversified Portfolio
- Business Intelligence, Business Strategy and Thought Leadership
- Marketing | Analytics | Operations | Finance
- SDLC: Requirement Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Deployment and Support
- Onsite-Offshore Coordination, Task Allocation, Asset Building, Dashboard Reporting and Incident Management
- RFP/RFI/RFQ, Vendor Management, Work Order, Effort Forecasting and Budget Allocation.
6. Content Evangelist
- Blogging, Infographics, Video, Dynamic and Static Website Development,
- Email (Headline testing, Spam testing, A/B testing, Open rates, Conversions)
- SEO, SEM, Google Analytics, AR, PR and Campaign Analytics
- Recommendations from Forbes Influential Bloggers
7. Eagerness to Learn and Contribute
- Self-learning (YouTube, Seminars, Newsletters, Subscriptions, E-learnings, Webinars)
- Online/Offline Trainings, MOOCs (Coursera, Udemy, Great Learning, Alison etc.)
- Competency Building/Knowledge sharing and TCS Knowmax Contributions (Critical Point Testing Document, Best Practices Document, Checklists, Monthly/Weekly Review and Update)
- Python, R, C, C++, Java, HTML, SQL, MySQL, Oracle, Tableau, Power BI
- SAS, SPSS, MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, AWS and Azure
8. Digital and Social Influencer
- LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube
- Niche audience engagement with meaningful connections
- Digital Point Award for Digital and Social Presence
9. Academic Excellence
- Honor Role Award and Scholar Blazer for consistently scoring 85% and above
- DAV College Academic Achievement Award
- 10th Tuition fee waived off by DAV Board
- BE(CS) from Birla Institute Of Technology 2010
- PGPM from Great Lakes Institute Of Management 2015
- Aegon UK Insurance Domain Competency Award Winner.
- Smart, Intelligent and Presentable
- Entrepreneurial acumen
- Startups, M&A, Valuations, Capital Structure, Budgeting and Risk Management
- Art, Photography, Travel, Mindfulness, Fitness, JUDO